Can I register my SIM card outside of the U.S.?

Yes! We know how important it is for you to get your phone service asap.  


You can activate your SIM card in your home country via our app (search campusSIMs in the iOS or Google Play stores).  Once you activate your SIM, you will receive a U.S. phone number, and your account will be active.


Please note if you have a Mint SIM that your first 30-day cycle will begin upon activation. Even if you are overseas, your billing cycle will begin at the time of activation.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.
Powered by Zendesk